Top 10 schools in Jaipur
Author Name : Shivansh Arora | Date : 27-06-2023
- Jayshree Periwal International School - A private co-educational school in Jaipur is Jayshree Periwal International School, formerly known as Step-by-Step International School. The school is situated on a stunning and captivating 50-acre location next to Mahindra World City on Ajmer Road. One of the best schools in Jaipur, it has a sports complex, a campus with air conditioning, cutting-edge classrooms, and science labs, among other advantages.
- Maharani Gayatri Devi Public School, Jaipur - In addition to being one of the best schools in the city, Rajasthan's first girl's school is located in Jaipur and is known as Maharani Gayatri Devi Public School (MGD).
- Neerja Modi School, Jaipur - The institution has a 20-acre, lush, and picturesque campus with cutting-edge facilities. It is one of the best schools in Jaipur and provides its students with a wide range of amenities, such as a 400-meter athletics track, a 25-meter lap pool, a football field, and a cricket field.
- St Xavier's Senior Secondary School, Jaipur - St. Xavier's Senior Secondary School is one of Jaipur's best private coeducational schools. It has more than 100 extremely capable and committed teachers who give particular attention to each child's learning and development to ensure their success.
- Maheshwari Public School, Jaipur - This school is affiliated with the CBSE and offers a high-quality education. It has a strong focus on academics and extracurricular activities.
- Springdale's School, Jaipur - The school is located in Jaipur and has an 8-acre campus. It offers children transportation options, including school bus pick-up and drop-off.
- Delhi Public School, Jaipur - Delhi Public School (DPS) is one of Jaipur's top educational institutions. It's a boarding school with a residential component that operates daily. The school is managed by the Delhi Public Institution (DPS) Society. The school has a beautiful and well-maintained campus in Jaipur.
- Maharaja Sawai Bhawani Singh School, Jaipur - One of the most prestigious private co-educational institutions in Jaipur is the Maharaja Sawai Bhawani Singh School. The school is located on a beautiful campus in Jaipur that is 15 acres in size and includes a number of amenities.
- Jayshree Periwal High School, Jaipur - A private co-educational school with its headquarters in Jaipur is called Jayshree Periwal High School (formerly Step-By-Step High School). School is renowned for producing outstanding results on national competitive admission exams for prestigious institutions and board exams for grades 10 and 12.
- Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya - The exceptional development of the international component of the educational curriculum has been acknowledged by the British Council. On the initiative of the late Her Highness Rajmata Gayatri Devi, the school was established in 1984.